Saturday, December 12, 2009

Elder Colton Worthen Returned With Honor

My little brother Colton came home on Tuesday! He is reporting his mission at the Cedar Stake Center at 9:00 tomorrow morning! I am so proud of my little bro! He went on an LDS mission to San Jose, California. He is doing so good, he looks great and he has the same great personality. I love him so much and we have all pretty much smothered him since he got home. Sheridyn even loves him and has wanted to see him everyday. She thought it was so cool to see him fly in on a plane. Colton got to meet Jaylee for the first time and Danielle's husband Dave. It is so great to have him home just in time for Christmas!!




4 comments:

The Andersens said...

oh so Cute!! That makes me so excited for when trevor comes home! I just love Missionaries! We are excited to hang out with you guys :)

Laura said...

Congrats, Brittany! Glad he's back! What a perfect Christmas present for your family. :)

Lori said...

Hey the pictures turned out so cute! It was a GREAT day!!!! Love it!!

Unknown said...

wow!