Thursday, July 23, 2009

Swimming Lessons

Sheridyn and I did the "Mommy and Me" class the last two weeks at the pool. It was a lot of fun for both of us. She loves the water and she did so good. It felt good for me to get in the pool and cool off too! I think I have a little fish on my hands!

We got Sheridyn this microphone and her favorite thing to do is sing for us. She is so funny she gets so in to it. She closes her eyes and everything. Then when she's all done she gives a huge smile and says "Thanks." It is so funny.


The fourth of July was fun. We headed up to our cabin and then went down to my Grandma and Grandpa's house for the parade. It was really fun they had tons of candy and fun games for her to play. I love this pic of her with her hand on her heart!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Britt! I would love to take fairy pics of you girls! Let's find a time to do it! My mom is photographer so one of these days when we are down I will call and we will do it! That would be soo much fun!

Lori said...

Not only do you have a "little fish" on your hands, you have the "next American Idol" ha ha I loved it!!! from Grandma!

Laura said...

Hilarious! I love the singing! And I'm glad you enjoyed swimming lessons together. :) Now where are the pictures of the new baby?!?! We'll try to come see you guys today or maybe tomorrow. Stockton is sad that you had your baby because now you won't be his teacher. I told him he'll get over it when he sees how happy you are now. :) See ya soon!