Tuesday, June 30, 2009

New Trampoline +++

NEW TRAMPOLINE

I have a few things I need to catch up on! So this is kind of a long blog! We got Sheridyn a trampoline and she loves it! Thanks to the help of my parents and some neighbors we finally got the thing put together!!! She is really enjoying it though, it was definitely worth it LOOK AT THAT HAPPY FACE!




FUN WITH THE BATES

We went over to the Bates house and had a BBQ and the girls played in their kiddie pool. It was a lot of fun, the girls loved it until Casey decided to splash them in the face then they were a little mad. It was pretty fun and good food. Thanks guys!


DILLON'S WEDDING PICS

Here is a picture from Dillon and Heather's wedding that was last weekend. I borrowed it from Amber's blog. You can see all of Tyson's (our brother-in-law) photography at www.chappellshots.com


BIG HELPER

Sheridyn has been Daddy's little helper with the landscaping for our yard. If he is outside she has to be right behind him doing everything he is.


LOVE THIS PIC!

This is just a fun picture of my little Diva in the back seat! She thinks she is so cool in her sunglasses. I love her new car seat cover too, it just matches her personality!




3 comments:

The Bates said...

Cute Pics!! I need to get my blog updated! I just havent had time! I need to get you those other pics from our pool party!

Laura said...

I cannot believe how big she is getting-even though I see her often, the pictures make her look old. :) Congrats on the trampoline! She's loving it!

Unknown said...

Hey Brit!! I love reading your blog it is too fun! Just wanted to let you know that I have a new family blog it is www.barbiehasablog.blogspot.com new life, new blog right? Hope you are doing awesome, I miss your cute face every wednesday!