Saturday, May 23, 2009

Time Flies

I can't believe it's been a month since I blogged last! Time has just flown. Well I'll try and update everyone on the things we've been doing. James built us a beautiful deck off the back of our house. I don't have a pic yet but I'll get one up soon. We've also got our lot all leveled out so we can start finishing the fence and putting a yard in.
My sister Danielle graduated from college!! YEAH DANI! We are so excited for her. We got to attend the graduation ceremony and see President Monson speak and accept a Doctorate degree of Public Service.
Mother's Day was great, James and Sheridyn brought me flowers and a yummy Maggie Moo's ice cream cake. We spent the day with my family and played Rock Band at Danielle's house. It was so much fun, I really want one now!! I was playing the guitar, my mom was playing the drums and Dani was singing. We had a blast. I'll have to record some of us next time, it was pretty funny!
Well, I just wanted to let everyone know that we are alive and doing well. I'll update more often, promise!!

2 comments:

midRae said...

Life looks great. Todd and I need to come over and see your house. Hopefully soon. I just keep thinking every time we can that you guys would be gone. I guess we'll just take our chances. Love you guys.

The Bates said...

Love the last pic of Sheridyn! Way Cute! Lets get together this week and try out that new mexi place! See Ya